You are here: Homepage > Home insurance > Applying online
Home insurance - putting your security first
Before you start
To get a quote, you'll need to know:
- The period your property was built in
- Your postcode
- Your property type (i.e. terraced, maisonette, bungalow etc.)
- How many bedrooms your property has
- Details of any alarm fitted to your property
- How many years you have been claim free on buildings insurance, contents insurance or both
- Names of interested parties (if applicable) e.g. joint owner, name or mortgage lender
To buy your policy, you'll also need:
- The date you would like the policy to start
- Credit card, debit card or bank account details
Apply in 4 easy steps
Applying for Churchill home insurance is quick, simple and safe. We use the highest level of encryption to protect your details so all you have to do is.
- Tell us about you and your home
- Consider our quote and select the cover you require
- Agree to the policy terms and conditions
- Enter your payment details and click “Buy now”
Still not sure?
If you have any unanswered questions, take a look at our home questions and answers. Remember that your online discount is only applicable if you quote and buy online so we make sure the site is safe and secure for you to do this with complete confidence.