Reporting an accident
After being in a car accident it’s important to know who to call and what details to collect at the scene.
The sooner you call, the sooner we can help. It’s always best to call us as soon as possible after an accident, while the details are still fresh in your mind. Regardless of who was at fault, we’ll provide the support you need right from the start. Motor Claims 0345 603 3590
By calling us early:
- We can get your claim started straight away so you’re back driving as soon as possible.
- We’ll quickly look into liability and establish who is at fault.
- You’ll have immediate access to our skilled support teams (e.g. recovery, car hire, repairs) who can help relieve the worry and stress of the accident.
- We’ll arrange care for any injured passengers in a Churchill policyholder’s vehicle.
Prompt reporting of an accident can also help to:
- Combat potentially fraudulent or exaggerated claims.
- Control costs by keeping solicitors, third party insurers or accident management companies out of the claims process.
- Avoid unnecessary legal costs, which can help control the cost of premiums.
- Protect your No Claims Discount (by collecting accurate driver, passenger and witness contact details, and sketches or photos).