Reasons to rely on Churchill

  • 24-hour accident recovery (Comprehensive cover only).
  • £500 of cover for loss or damage to audio equipment permanently fitted to your van.
  • Repairs are guaranteed for 5 years when you use our approved repairer.
Find out more about van insurance

Take a look at the optional extras

  • Tools in Transit Cover

    Covers you in the event of theft or damage to your tools

    Find out more
  • No Claim Discount Protection

    Protect your No Claim Discount if you’ve earned four or more years.

    Find out more
  • Vehicle Replacement Cover

    To keep you on the move, get a temporary like-for-like replacement van if your van is stolen or damaged by fire.

    Find out more
  • UK Recovery & Home Assist Breakdown Cover

    Breakdown and recovery assistance at the roadside anywhere in the UK and at your home address, or where you normally keep your van.

    Find out more
Get a quote

Churchill Van Insurance policies are underwritten by U K Insurance Limited, which is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority. Registration number 202180. New Churchill Van Insurance policies taken out on or after 18 March 2014 are underwritten by U K Insurance Limited trading as NIG and are arranged and administered by Brightside Insurance Services Ltd which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Registration number 302216. The Financial Services Register can be accessed through