Reasons to rely on Churchill for van insurance
- Uninsured driver promise – we'll cover your excess if you're hit by an uninsured driver and it's not your fault. You'll need to give us the other driver's registration number, make and model. Your No Claim Discount won't be affected. Comprehensive cover only.
- Cover for up to £100,000 in legal costs if you have an accident in your van that isn't your fault, and it's more likely than not that your claim will succeed
- 24-hour accident recovery (Comprehensive cover only).
- Unlimited cover for permanently fitted audio and navigation
- £150 personal belongings cover
- Repairs are guaranteed for 5 years when you use our approved repairer.
- Find out more
Take a look at our optional extras
Tools in Transit Cover
Covers you in the event of theft or damage to your tools.
No Claim Discount Protection
Protect your No Claim Discount if you’ve earned four or more years.
Vehicle Replacement Cover
To keep you on the move, get a temporary like-for-like replacement van if your van is stolen or damaged by fire.
UK Recovery & Home Assist Breakdown Cover
Breakdown and recovery assistance at the roadside anywhere in the UK and at your home address, or where you normally keep your van.
Got a question?
Find an answer to what you’re looking for online.
Churchill Van Insurance policies are underwritten by U K Insurance Limited, which is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority. Registration number 202180. New Churchill Van Insurance policies taken out on or after 18 March 2014 are underwritten by U K Insurance Limited trading as NIG and are arranged and administered by Brightside Insurance Services Ltd which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Registration number 302216. The Financial Services Register can be accessed through www.fca.org.uk.