This covers you if your van is stolen, damaged by fire; or accidentally or deliberately damaged. You’re also covered for claims made by other people for bodily injury, with no limit, or damage to their property, up to £2 million. Windscreen cover is also included.
Third Party Fire and Theft
This covers you if other people claim against you for injury or damage to their car or property. It also covers your van for theft and attempted theft, and for fire damage.
Below you can find out some of the ways that we look after you as a Churchill Van insurance customer.
Summary of benefits
With a comprehensive van insurance policy, you can enjoy all this cover as standard:
- 24 hour accident recovery
- Repairs guaranteed for 5 years when you use an approved repairer
- Windscreen repair or replacement, with no excess on repairs if you use our approved repairer
- £500 of cover for loss or damage to audio equipment permanently fitted to your van
- Medical expenses of up to £100 per person following an accident
No Claim Discount protection – if you have 4 years or more No Claim Discount, you can choose to protect it, for an extra premium, so you won’t lose it, as long as you haven’t made more than two partial fault, fault, fire or theft claims within any three consecutive years.
We also offer Third Party Fire and Theft cover.
Churchill Van Insurance is arranged and administered by our partner, Brightside Insurance Services Ltd.
Take a look at our optional extras
When buying your Van insurance, take advantage of these extra options from a range of insurers, on offer to you from our partner, for an additional premium:
- Vehicle Replacement Cover
- Like-for-like temporary replacement van hire if your van is stolen or damaged by fire, to keep you on the move
- Tools in transit Cover
- Covers you in the event of theft or damage to your tools
- RAC Roadside Recovery, At Home & Onward Travel
If your van breaks down, RAC will come out to you to repair your vehicle – wherever you are in mainland UK.
If they’re unable to fix your van, they’ll take you, your van and up to 7 passengers to a garage, to your home, or on to your chosen destination anywhere in mainland UK. They may also be able to provide assistance if you’re ill and there are no other able drivers in the vehicle.
For full details, please see your policy documents.
- Excess protection
- Refunds the excess you paid during a claim
- Key care
- Pays for replacement keys, locks and locksmith charges
Apply online simply and securely
Using the quick and simple online application process, it normally takes just a few minutes to get a quote.
Churchill Van Insurance policies are underwritten by U K Insurance Limited, which is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority. Registration number 202180. New Churchill Van Insurance policies taken out on or after 18 March 2014 are underwritten by U K Insurance Limited trading as NIG and are arranged and administered by Brightside Insurance Services Ltd which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Registration number 302216. The Financial Services Register can be accessed through www.fca.org.uk.