Terms and Conditions
Churchill are giving customers who've bought a home policy via selected aggregators between 10th November 2016 and 31st January 2017, a 3 month NOW TV Entertainment Pass.
What happens after I’ve bought a policy?
If you’re eligible, we’ll automatically send you an email after 2-3 weeks with your activation code. Then just follow the link included and set up your account with NOW TV.
If you haven’t received your code after 2-3 weeks, call our partners MLP on 01565 831 134 and they’ll be able to help.
There are just a few things you need to know before you claim:
- You need to have held the policy for more than 14 days.
- It's only one code per household. No alternative will be offered.
- We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any time, without notice. We can also withdraw the offer if there's a breach to these terms and conditions.
- This offer is provided and managed by MLP, The Stables, Home Farm, Mere, Knutsford, Cheshire WA16 0PX.
- Churchill and MLP accept no liability in relation to the NOW TV Entertainment Pass once the code is provided. This is then subject to the terms and conditions of NOW TV.
- Code expires after 2 months after being issued.
- You'll need to set up a NOW TV account with a credit/debit card. After 3 months the NOW TV Entertainment Month Pass will automatically renew at £6.99 a month unless cancelled. You can cancel at any time. You agree with NOW TV that (unless cancelled) your credit/debit card will be debited each month after the 3 month period.
- Content can be streamed via broadband/3G/4G/Wi-fi (Remember costs may apply. Via broadband minimum speed required is 2.5Mbps, 450Kpbs on mobile network).
- You can register up to 4 compatible devices, two can watch at the same time.
- For existing NOW TV customers, you must be in the final 30 days of any existing Sky Entertainment Pass offer to redeem code. The 3 month period will begin at the end of current trial or paid-for subscription.
- Account holders have to be aged over 18, based in the UK.
- Offer subject to availability.