Following the Government’s announcement asking everyone to stay at home, we’re making some changes to the way we work to make sure we’re looking after our people and our customers. We’re setting up as many of our colleagues as possible to work from home, but this will take a few days.
In the short-term, we’re only accepting new business online. That means new customers can’t buy insurance over the phone.
Existing customers: Please don’t phone unless it’s absolutely necessary.
We need to prioritise:
- Customers who have an urgent claim, for example your car is undrivable following an accident, you are injured, or your home is uninhabitable.
- Customers who can’t pay now as a result of the Coronavirus pandemic, call us - we want to help you.
If you have questions about your renewal or want to make a change to your policy, you can use our virtual assistant. If your policy is due to renew in the next week and you haven’t opted for auto-renewal, please call us. If you have opted for auto-renewal, please make sure your insurance still meets your needs.
For more information and frequently asked questions about COVID-19, go to our Coronavirus help and support page.
Adding Boiler Cover to Your Landlord Insurance
There’s never a good time for the boiler to break down, especially when temperatures drop and heating and hot water are most essential. Prepare for the inconvenient by choosing Buildings and Contents cover that includes heating systems and hot water heaters among a comprehensive range of equipment breakdown cover.
Reasons to rely on Churchill
- A free 24 hour business helpline
- Discounted premiums for multiple properties
- A personal claims handler with every claim to support you, from notification to settlement
- 24 hour access to your online policy documentation to view as and when you require
What is Covered?
If you want to insure your boiler then be certain to have the appropriate section of cover in operation, for example, we do not cover the boiler if we are only insuring the Contents section as the boiler would be deemed part of the Building. Please note that cover does not include annual servicing.
Get a quote for Landlord Cover with Boiler Cover
Find out more about covering boiler breakdown by speaking to one of our advisors, or get a quote online now.