Our Landlord and Public Liability insurance phone lines are very busy right now, so there may be long wait times. You can get a quote online or visit help and support.

Building & Property Insurance for Landlords

Adding Building Insurance onto your Landlord Cover

Our Buildings Insurance covers the ‘bricks and mortar’ of your property and includes accidental damage and subsidence cover to protect you against some of the potentially more expensive claims. Add up to £10m of landlord building insurance to your cover for a policy tailored to suit your needs. Although Landlord Buildings Insurance is not compulsory for residential properties it can help guard against the costs associated with damage to floor coverings and glass as well as offering a broad range of other features outlined below.

What is covered

Cover also extends to fixtures and fittings to outdoor areas such as swimming pools, tennis courts, walls, gates, fences, patios, terraces, drives, yards, car parks and ports, roads, pavements and the underground pipes and cables the policyholder is responsible for. Your Buildings policy will cover you from damage to your building caused by fire and adverse weather, or flooding, as well as malicious damage or the damage caused by burst pipes. There are additional benefits to your Buildings cover, from the cost of repair to a garden accessed by the emergency services to the professional removal of a bee’s nest, offering you peace of mind when faced with some infrequent – as well as more commonplace – scenarios that might befall your property.