Motorbike insurance eligibility checklist
The following questions aim to reduce the amount of information you need to key for a quote. If the following statements are true, please click the confirm button on the website to proceed with your motorcycle quotation. If not, please call us on 0800 587 5638 so that our sales team can assist you. Calls may be recorded.
- Your motorcycle has not been modified in anyway from the standard manufacturer’s UK model
- The motorcycle is not a registered Q plate
- You are the owner and the registered keeper of the motorcycle
- You and all the proposed riders hold the correct driving licence, including CBT, if applicable, to ride the motorcycle proposed
- You and all the proposed riders do not have a disability or medical condition which may affect your / their driving
- You and all the proposed riders have not been convicted of any non-motoring convictions e.g. theft, dishonesty or fraud within the last 5 years or have any prosecutions pending or police enquiries outstanding
- You and all the proposed riders have never been refused insurance or had special terms imposed on previous insurance policies
- You (and all the proposed riders) have been continually resident in the UK for the past three years
- You are aware of all relevant matters, including those relating to any additional rider you require being included
- Business use (where required) will be restricted to you only
Churchill Motorbike Insurance is underwritten from a panel of insurers and arranged by Devitt Insurance Services Limited.