Following the Government’s announcement asking everyone to stay at home, we’re making some changes to the way we work to make sure we’re looking after our people and our customers. We’re setting up as many of our colleagues as possible to work from home, but this will take a few days.
In the short-term, we’re only accepting new business online. That means new customers can’t buy insurance over the phone.
Existing customers: Please don’t phone unless it’s absolutely necessary.
We need to prioritise:
- Customers who have an urgent claim, for example your car is undrivable following an accident, you are injured, or your home is uninhabitable.
- Customers who can’t pay now as a result of the Coronavirus pandemic, call us - we want to help you.
If you have questions about your renewal or want to make a change to your policy, you can use our virtual assistant. If your policy is due to renew in the next week and you haven’t opted for auto-renewal, please call us. If you have opted for auto-renewal, please make sure your insurance still meets your needs.
For more information and frequently asked questions about COVID-19, go to our Coronavirus help and support page.
Travel insurance for golfers
If you’re serious about your golf, you’re probably serious about your clubs. So when you’re going away for a few days, the last thing you’ll want is to be caught without them. With Churchill golf cover, we’ll protect your clubs for you so all you need to think about is scoring your next birdie.
To add golf cover to your Churchill travel insurance policy, please call us on 0800 032 6534.
Benefits of golf cover
- Cover for loss, theft or damage to your golf equipment
- Up to £40 per day to hire golf equipment if yours is delayed or sent to the wrong place
- Cover for non-refundable green fees if your trip is cancelled or cut short
- Personal liability for injury, loss or damage when using a golf buggy on a golf course
Take a look at some of the things you’ll be covered for when you add golf cover to your annual or single trip travel insurance:
|Included in golf cover||Amount|
|Your golf equipment||£1000|
|Hired golf equipment||£400|