- 24-hour emergency helpline, so you can call us day or night.
- Choose between a replacement, upgrade or money when your car is written off.
- Repairs guaranteed for five years, if you use our approved repairer.
- Courtesy car as standard, with comprehensive cover, when you use our approved repairer
Full details and policy exclusions can be found in the policy booklet.
Churchill Breakdown cover
With four levels to choose from, thanks to our friends at Green Flag.
Guaranteed Hire Car Plus
We’ll send another car your way if yours is damaged in an accident or is stolen and not found.
No Claim Discount Protection
Protect your No Claim Discount if you’ve earned four or more years.
Churchill Legal Assistance Service
Cover for up to £100,000 in legal costs if you have an accident in your car that isn’t your fault.
Eligibility checklist, Churchill assume that:
- All drivers are at least 17 years of age, hold a valid EU driving licence and are permanently resident in the UK.
- All drivers are under 96 years of age. (If any drivers are aged 96 or above, please contact BIBA.)
- The total number of accidents or claims for all drivers does not exceed five in the last three years.
- The total number of convictions, fixed penalties or disqualifications for all drivers does not exceed three in the last five years.
- The vehicle is owned and registered by you, your spouse, partner or civil partner (not business partner) at your address and you, your spouse, partner or civil partner (not business partner) are the main driver of the vehicle. Your documents will state that the policyholder is the legal owner and registered keeper of the vehicle.
- The vehicle has not been modified or altered in any way (including wheels, suspension, bodywork and engine). You, your spouse, partner or civil partner (not business partner) will be the main driver.
- You use the vehicle for social, domestic and pleasure purposes or for commuting to and from your normal place of work if your occupation is one of the following: Motor Trade, Retired, Housewife/Househusband, Driver, Student and Unemployed. For all other occupations the vehicle may be used in connection with your business or those of your spouse, partner or civil partner (not business partner). If you require additional drivers to have business use or are uncertain about the type of use you require, please contact us.
- Your business or the business of your employer is not in any way connected with any of the following: the entertainment and fashion industry, professional sports, foreign service or diplomatic personnel, scrap or salvage merchants, general dealers, mini-cab drivers or controllers.
- The annual mileage of your vehicle does not exceed 50,000 miles.
- The value of your vehicle is no greater than £50,000.
- Your No Claim Discount (NCD) must have been earned in the UK (including Channel Islands, Isle of Man and Republic of Ireland) and issued by your previous UK insurer. All NCD must be written in English, the NCD level shown in years and not as a percentage. All NCD should be in your name as the policyholder and not be in use on any other vehicle.
- You accept this car insurance policy on an automatic renewal basis and agree to us automatically renewing your policy each year using the payment details given when you purchased the policy unless you ask us not to.