Following the Government’s announcement asking everyone to stay at home, we’re making some changes to the way we work to make sure we’re looking after our people and our customers. We’re setting up as many of our colleagues as possible to work from home, but this will take a few days.
In the short-term, we’re only accepting new business online. That means new customers can’t buy insurance over the phone.
Existing customers: Please don’t phone unless it’s absolutely necessary.
We need to prioritise:
- Customers who have an urgent claim, for example your car is undrivable following an accident, you are injured, or your home is uninhabitable.
- Customers who can’t pay now as a result of the Coronavirus pandemic, call us - we want to help you.
If you have questions about your renewal or want to make a change to your policy, you can use our virtual assistant. If your policy is due to renew in the next week and you haven’t opted for auto-renewal, please call us. If you have opted for auto-renewal, please make sure your insurance still meets your needs.
For more information and frequently asked questions about COVID-19, go to our Coronavirus help and support page.
Reasons to rely on Churchill for car insurance
- 24-hour emergency helpline, so you can call us day or night.
- Repairs guaranteed for 5 years. If you use our approved repairer.
- Courtesy car as standard, with comprehensive cover, when you use our approved repairer.
- Choose between a replacement, upgrade or the money when your car is written off.
- New vandalism promise.
- Find out more
How will Brexit affect your car insurance
Take a look at our optional extras
Churchill Breakdown cover
With four levels to choose from, thanks to our friends at Green Flag.
No Claim Discount Protection
Protect your No Claim Discount if you've earned four or more years.
Churchill Legal Assistance Service
Cover for up to £100,000 in legal costs if you have an accident in your car that isn't your fault.
Guaranteed Hire Car Plus
We'll send another car your way if yours is damaged in an accident or is stolen and not found.
What is DriveSure?
DriveSure is our affordable telematics insurance policy, designed to help young drivers get on the road. It uses GPS technology and records how you drive, so if you drive safely, you could get a reduced premium when you renew.
Multi-car discount from Churchill
Multi-car discount from Churchill could save you money.
If you insure additional cars with Churchill, we'll give you a special discount for your first year. Minimum premiums apply.