Following the Government’s announcement asking everyone to stay at home, we’re making some changes to the way we work to make sure we’re looking after our people and our customers. We’re setting up as many of our colleagues as possible to work from home, but this will take a few days.
In the short-term, we’re only accepting new business online. That means new customers can’t buy insurance over the phone.
Existing customers: Please don’t phone unless it’s absolutely necessary.
We need to prioritise:
- Customers who have an urgent claim, for example your car is undrivable following an accident, you are injured, or your home is uninhabitable.
- Customers who can’t pay now as a result of the Coronavirus pandemic, call us - we want to help you.
If you have questions about your renewal or want to make a change to your policy, you can use our virtual assistant. If your policy is due to renew in the next week and you haven’t opted for auto-renewal, please call us. If you have opted for auto-renewal, please make sure your insurance still meets your needs.
For more information and frequently asked questions about COVID-19, go to our Coronavirus help and support page.
Just what you need?
The Guaranteed Hire Car Plus product could be just for you if you
- Drive a larger or more powerful car
- Have high annual mileage
- Have only one car in the household
- Use your car for commuting/business use
- Drive a van
What do I get?
- A car for up to 21 days from registering your claim
- A car of a similar physical size to your own
- A replacement car within 24 hours of registering your claim
- Travel costs up to a maximum of £500 (over the 21 days following your claim), if a hire car is unavailable or you suffer an injury during the accident which prevents you from driving
- Cover for up to 21 days from registering your claim
How do I buy?
To buy Guaranteed Hire Car Plus simply select this option when you apply online or call us to take out this cover.
For a extra premium, for comprehensive customers there will be no need to worry about getting around, should you have a claim.