Reasons to rely on Churchill for home insurance
- Making a claim under both Buildings & Contents? You’ll only pay one policy excess
- No additional exclusions if your home is unoccupied for up to 60 days
- ‘New for Old’ cover including clothing
- 12-month guarantee on all building works by our approved repairers
- 24-hour legal advice line, so you can talk to an expert about any legal questions
- Find out more
Cover that you can depend on.
At Churchill, we offer you two home insurance products to choose from.
Just choose the cover you need for your home with a number of optional extras. You can put together the policy that suits your needs.
This includes all the features of our regular Home Insurance with extras included, such as cover for accidental damage.
Take a look at our optional extras
Optional for Home Insurance, but included in Home Plus.
Home Emergency cover
Be covered for emergencies such as a central heating breakdown or a broken front-door lock (up to £500 per call-out).
Accidental Damage cover
Insure your home and belongings against knocks, spills and DIY disasters.
Family Legal Protection
Get up to £100,000 to help with legal costs in the event of any disputes.
Personal Possessions cover
Covers items outside the home such as mobiles, tablets, laptops and jewellery.
Electrical equipment adds up, so see how you can keep it safe.
Follow Churchill's top tips on how to deal with a leak and minimise damage in your home.