Following the Government’s announcement asking everyone to stay at home, we’re making some changes to the way we work to make sure we’re looking after our people and our customers. We’re setting up as many of our colleagues as possible to work from home, but this will take a few days.
In the short-term, we’re only accepting new business online. That means new customers can’t buy insurance over the phone.
Existing customers: Please don’t phone unless it’s absolutely necessary.
We need to prioritise:
- Customers who have an urgent claim, for example your car is undrivable following an accident, you are injured, or your home is uninhabitable.
- Customers who can’t pay now as a result of the Coronavirus pandemic, call us - we want to help you.
If you have questions about your renewal or want to make a change to your policy, you can use our virtual assistant. If your policy is due to renew in the next week and you haven’t opted for auto-renewal, please call us. If you have opted for auto-renewal, please make sure your insurance still meets your needs.
For more information and frequently asked questions about COVID-19, go to our Coronavirus help and support page.
Reasons to rely on Churchill for home insurance
- Making a claim under both Buildings & Contents? You’ll only pay one policy excess
- No additional exclusions if your home is unoccupied for up to 60 days
- ‘New for Old’ cover including clothing
- 12-month guarantee on all building works by our approved repairers
- 24-hour legal advice line, so you can talk to an expert about any legal questions
- Find out more
Cover that you can depend on.
At Churchill, we offer you two home insurance products to choose from.
Just choose the cover you need for your home with a number of optional extras. You can put together the policy that suits your needs.
This includes all the features of our regular Home Insurance with extras included, such as cover for accidental damage.
Take a look at our optional extras
Optional for Home Insurance, but included in Home Plus.
Home Emergency cover
Be covered for emergencies such as a central heating breakdown or a broken front-door lock (up to £500 per call-out).
Accidental Damage cover
Insure your home and belongings against knocks, spills and DIY disasters.
Family Legal Protection
Get up to £100,000 to help with legal costs in the event of any disputes.
Personal Possessions cover
Covers items outside the home such as mobiles, tablets, laptops and jewellery.