Following the Government’s announcement asking everyone to stay at home, we’re making some changes to the way we work to make sure we’re looking after our people and our customers. We’re setting up as many of our colleagues as possible to work from home, but this will take a few days.
In the short-term, we’re only accepting new business online. That means new customers can’t buy insurance over the phone.
Existing customers: Please don’t phone unless it’s absolutely necessary.
We need to prioritise:
- Customers who have an urgent claim, for example your car is undrivable following an accident, you are injured, or your home is uninhabitable.
- Customers who can’t pay now as a result of the Coronavirus pandemic, call us - we want to help you.
If you have questions about your renewal or want to make a change to your policy, you can use our virtual assistant. If your policy is due to renew in the next week and you haven’t opted for auto-renewal, please call us. If you have opted for auto-renewal, please make sure your insurance still meets your needs.
For more information and frequently asked questions about COVID-19, go to our Coronavirus help and support page.
- Cover for your garden and plants (up to £1,000 for landscaping and £1,000 for plants in total or £250 per plant).
- Legal advice line
Helpline that’s open 24/7 so that you can talk to an expert about any legal questions or problems that are playing on your mind.
- Alternative accommodation if an insured event leaves you without a roof over your head (limits apply)
- 12-month guarantee on all building works by our approved repairers
- Up to £1,000,000 buildings insurance plus up to £50,000 contents insurance as standard
- 24-hour emergency helpline
Everyone needs someone to turn to in an emergency. That’s why we have just one number you can call, day or night