What do you get with Churchill pet insurance?
- Up to 30% off when you buy online.
- Third party liability cover up to £1million. Just in case your dog causes injury or damage.
- If your pet is lost or stolen, we'll give you up to £1,000. You can put this towards advertising and a reward.
See our pet cover benefits
Do you have more than one pet? Get a 10% discount
If you insure more than one pet on the same policy you'll receive a 10% multi-pet discount (discounts applied consecutively).Find out more
You don't need to need to worry about vet fees
You can get up to £3,000 towards vet fees for each condition your pet has, for up to 12 months from the first date of treatment. We can also pay your vet directly.Find out more
What isn't included
- Claims for or connected with a , symptom or event
- Claims for any illness, disease or related condition once the vet fee benefit limit has been reached
- Claims for or connected to any illness or disease arising during the first 10 days of the pet being covered
For terms and conditions please refer to the pet insurance policy document.
Any condition or symptoms, or signs of injury or illness, that happen or exist in any form before the pet was covered by this insurance. This includes any recurrence of that condition.
Things you need to know
- Once a pet starts having treatment for a medical condition under a policy it becomes a pre-existing condition
- When your pet turns seven years old you'll have to pay 20% of the cost of every vet fees claim. This is worked out after taking off the excess.
- Any ongoing claims would be covered up to the limit as described in your policy, but if you take out a new policy or change insurer in the future you should check whether cover for pre-existing conditions is provided
- Your pet is only covered if your policy remains in force. This means that vet fees for ongoing conditions are only covered if you continue to pay your premium.
- Your premium is likely to increase as your pet gets older