Reasons to rely on Churchill for pet insurance
- 30% discount, when you buy online.
- Two levels of vet fees cover to choose from.
- Up to £1,000 towards advertising and reward, if your pet is lost or stolen.
- Up to £1million for Third party liability cover if your dog causes injury or damage.
Take a look at our pet cover benefits
Get a discount for insuring more than one pet
If you insure more than one pet on the same policy you’ll receive a 10% multi-pet discount (discounts applied consecutively).Find out more
No need to worry about vets’ fees
You can get up to £3,000 towards vet fees for each condition for up to 12 months from the first date of treatment. We can pay your vet direct.Find out more
What isn't included
- Claims for or connected with a , symptom or event
- Claims for any illness, disease or related condition once the vet fee benefit limit has been reached
- Claims for or connected to any illness or disease arising during the first 10 days of the pet being covered
Any condition or symptoms, or signs of injury or illness, that happen or exist in any form before the pet was covered by this insurance. This includes any recurrence of that condition.
Things you need to know
- Once a pet starts having treatment for a medical condition under a policy it becomes a pre-existing condition
- When your pet turns 7 years old you will have to pay 20% of the cost of every vet fees claim. This is worked out after taking off the excess.
- Any ongoing claims would be covered up to the limit as described in your policy, but if you take out a new policy or change insurer in the future you should check whether cover for pre-existing conditions is provided
- Your pet is only covered if your policy remains in force. This means that vet fees for ongoing conditions are only covered if you continue to pay your premium.
- Your premium is likely to increase as your pet gets older