How will Brexit affect your travel insurance?
Reasons to rely on Churchill for travel insurance
Cover for your entire party
Cover for individuals, couples, families or groups.
24-hour emergency help
Call centres with 24-hour emergency help.
Up to £10 million medical expenses
We'll cover up to £10 million of medical expenses.
25% off annual travel insurance
25% off annual travel insurance when you buy online.
Three levels of cover available
Choose from single trip, annual or long-stay options to suit you.
Annual travel insurance
You can name up to 6 people on your annual Churchill travel insurance, so you could get the entire family covered for a whole year. You don't even need to travel together to stay protected!
Single trip travel insurance
Only pay for the time you're away, whether you're off for a busy weekend city break in Paris or just to relax on the beaches of Spain.
Explorer (long stay) travel insurance
Whether your taking a tour of Europe or a once in a life time trip around the world Churchill Explorer can cover you. We offer travel insurance for trips that are over 90 days with our Churchill Explorer travel insurance.
Take a look at our optional extras
Winter sports cover
If you're hitting the slopes, cover your skiing and snowboard gear for theft and damage and yourself against injuries and piste closures.
If you're getting married abroad, sit back and create the perfect memories knowing that your special day is covered.
New-for-old replacement cover
For all your personal possessions, except clothes.
Protect your golf equipment aganinst the unexpected, leaving you free to enjoy your self.
Things you need to know
In order to get a quote, please ensure you agree with the assumptions listed below.
- From 5 October 2020, any new travel insurance policy you buy will not provide cover for cancelling a trip due to quarantine, FCDO advice or a natural disaster as a result of Coronavirus (COVID-19) or any other pandemic. However, your policy will provide cover for cancelling a trip due to illness, including contracting Coronavirus (COVID-19).
- Before you book a trip, check the UK Government website for the most recent advice on travelling abroad. If you decide to go ahead, you should also check again nearer to your departure date.
- We will not cover any claim for cancellation if you had reason to believe the trip might be cancelled at the time you booked it.
- All travellers on the policy must live permanently in the United Kingdom
- Your trip must start and finish in the United Kingdom
You won't be covered if you make a claim due to a pre-existing medical condition unless you've told us and had it accepted in writing.*
If you'd rather tell us about a pre-existing medical condition over the phone, please call 0800 032 6534
- Trips within the UK must be for at least two consecutive nights and in pre-booked commercially-operated accomodation.
*The definition of a Pre-Existing Medical Condition can be found in the Churchill Travel Insurance policy document.
Download travel insurance documents
Got a question?
Find an answer to what you're looking for online.
Can't find the right level of cover to meet your needs?
If we are unable to offer you the level of cover you need, or your travel insurance premium is higher than you expected because you have medical conditions, help could still be available.
We've been working with the Financial Conduct Authority and the Money and Pensions Service to create a directory that you can search when we're unable to help.
Just visit https://traveldirectory.moneyadviceservice.org.uk/en to search the directory, or call 0800 138 7777 (Open Monday to Friday, 8am to 6pm).
Know what to do if thieves get their hands on your luggage while on holiday.
Once you've got your Churchill Winter Sports Cover, the next step is deciding where to hit the slopes!