Home insurance optional extras

If you want to take your home insurance a step further, have a look at our optional extras.

For an extra premium, you can add any of the following to your policy:

Accidental Damage cover

Fires, floods and burglaries are some of the main problems covered as standard in your Churchill Buildings and Contents insurance. But, what if you do have a mishap? Accidental Damage cover helps you deal with problems like accidentally dropping your TV through to less common issues such as dropping beetroot on a new white carpet. From our years of experience, we know how often mistakes like these happen, and Accidental Damage insurance can save the day (and your carpet).

Personal Possessions cover

Standard contents insurance only covers items inside the home - not outside. If you need to cover items such as cameras, mobile phones, bicycles, watches and jewellery while out and about, add Personal Possessions cover to your policy.

Home Emergency cover

We know how stressful it can be when your central heating fails, power supply cuts out, or door key snaps in the lock. Home Emergency cover can take away the panic, and covers up to £500 per call-out, including labour and parts.

Family Legal Protection

Disputes can occur at any time, and range from bad holiday experiences to problems with tradesmen working at your home. Add Family Legal Protection to your policy, and you and your family (as long as they live with you) are covered for legal costs up to £100,000 (provided there is over a 50% chance of success).