In an ideal world, life would run without a hitch. Unfortunately, things aren't always as plain sailing as we'd like.
Here at Churchill, we often hear about disputes over bad holiday experiences, fallouts with tradesmen and disagreements with employers, and we understand that our customers might need a bit of help to reach a resolution.
If you purchase our optional Family Legal Protection (Legal Expenses cover), you're covered for up to £100,000 of legal costs for some of those arguments (provided there is over a 50% chance of success).
Family Legal Protection covers the following:
- Personal injury & clinical negligence
- Employment dispute, such as unfair dismissal
- Contract dispute for buying or selling your home
- Faulty goods or services you've bought - including holiday packages
- Pursuing neighbour disputes - including nuisance, trespass and damage to your home
- Motoring prosecution
- Inheritance dispute
- Legal defence as an employee
- Disputes relating to personal goods you've sold privately
We also cover salary while on jury service up to £100,000.
On top of all that, Family Legal Protection also covers everyone in your family as long as they live with you — even covering personal injuries that happen outside the UK.
But don't forget, all claims must be reported to the legal helpline as soon as possible.
Please see the home insurance policy document for full terms and conditions.
If you'd like further information on any of the above, please get in touch with us. We'll help you find the best cover to suit you and your family.