Making a home insurance claim
Our claims process
If you suffer loss or damage to your property or its contents, please report the incident to us as soon as you can. You can do that in different ways:
Make a home claim online
It may be more convenient for you to start your claim online. Simply tell us what happened and what you're claiming for.
If you have our Home Emergency cover, you can register your home emergency online. We'll be in touch to tell you what happens next.
For locks, roofs or glazing call us
During the festive season
- Christmas Eve 9am - 1pm
- Christmas Day & Boxing Day CLOSED
- 27th December 9am - 5pm
- 28th, 29th & 30th December 8am - 8pm
- New Year's Eve 9am - 1pm
- New Year's Day CLOSED
- 2nd January 9am - 5pm
Otherwise it's business as usual, and our emergency helpline is still open 24 hours.
What will you need?
- Your policy number
- The full address on your policy
- Details of what happened and when
- Details of what you're claiming for
- Photos or videos of any damage
- Receipts for any damaged items
- A police report number or reference if you have one