Home Insurance cover

Churchill will be on hand to cover the things that matter most in your home. With our Home Insurance policy you can depend on us for the choice of extras to help you select the cover that best suits your needs.

Buildings insurance

Contents insurance

What’s optional

Personal Possessions cover

With Home Insurance you can cover your personal items outside the home e.g. mobile, laptop and jewellery. You can choose the amount of cover you need starting from £2,500. This also includes:

  • Cover in the UK and up to 60 days worldwide
  • limit for each individual item of £2,000
  • Bicycles up to £500 per cycle
  • £500 for lost or stolen money

Need more cover? Don’t worry as you can specify individual items worth more than £2,000 or bicycles worth more than £500.

Accidental Damage cover

For an additional premium you can also add Accidental Damage cover to your policy. This covers ‘whoops’ moments like:

  • Dropping a pan on a glass cooker top (Buildings cover)
  • Spilling red wine on your sofa (Contents cover)
  • Football being kicked through a window (Buildings cover)
  • Dropping a laptop while carrying it to another room (Contents cover)

You’d be surprised at how often they happen.

Legal Expenses cover

Our 24-hour legal advice line will provide you and your family with expert assistance to any legal questions you may have.You’re also covered for legal costs up to £100,000.

Home Emergency cover

Central heating failed? Power supply not working? Door key snapped in the lock? Add our Home Emergency cover to your policy today and get up to £500 for each call-out for emergency assistance.

Get a quote