With our Home Emergency cover you can relax.
For up to £500 per call out, we'll cover you for emergency repairs, call-out charges, labour and new parts. And, with our 24-hour emergency helpline, our expert advisors will contact an authorised repairer to get you back on track as soon as possible.
We know that anything from a leak to a wasp nest can cause panic, but if you give us a call we can help you with the following emergencies:
- Heating - cover for your home's primary heating system.
- Whether it's mid-January or the middle of summer, a broken boiler is no fun at all. If yours isn't working, give us a call and we'll get a fully-trained professional over to you. A cold home is not a happy one.
- Plumbing and Drainage - covers you for any internal plumbing and drainage, plus, underground external drainage.
- Leaks lead to panic. But if your ceiling begins to drip, stay calm and give us a call. We will talk you through what needs to be done straight away, while sending a trained professional over to assess the damage.
- Electrical Wiring - covers you against the failure of the main electrical supply in your home.
- A bit of DIY sounded like a good idea, until you drilled through the mains electricity supply. Step away from the drill and give us a call. We'll send over an approved repairer to safely restore your electricity supply.
- Security - any damage to external locks on windows and doors.
- A key snapping off in your lock can be extremely irritating. Rather than spending wasted hours wistfully staring at your front door, give us a call and we will arrange for a repairer to let you in and fix the lock.
- Pests - removal of pest infestations in your home.
- Whether it's wasps, rats or termites, don't risk the unnecessary bites, stings and scratches by trying to remove the unwelcome guests that have settled into your home. Just give us a call and we will send round a professional who will clear your home of the infestation.