Buildings Insurance

Whether your home is damaged by fire, subsidence, flooding, vandalism, leaks, or stormy weather, we will do everything we can to look after you.

Churchill will also be on hand if your shed or garage is damaged.

What's included?

Covered as standard Maximum value
Buildings cover £1,000,000
Property owners' liability £2,000,000
Alternative accommodation during repairs, for you and your pets (if your property is uninhabitable) £25,000 (£40,000 if you have building and contents insurance)
Tracing and accessing of leaks in the house £5,000

Accidental Damage Cover

For an additional premium you can also add Accidental Damage cover to your policy.

This covers 'whoops' moments like:

  • Dropping a pan on a glass cooker top
  • Putting your foot through the floor when you're in the loft
  • Hammering into the floor and hitting a gas or water pipe

You might be surprised how often these happen!

Don't forget to take a look at our other optional extras to further enhance your Buildings insurance.

Home insurance policy