Following the Government’s announcement asking everyone to stay at home, we’re making some changes to the way we work to make sure we’re looking after our people and our customers. We’re setting up as many of our colleagues as possible to work from home, but this will take a few days.
In the short-term, we’re only accepting new business online. That means new customers can’t buy insurance over the phone.
Existing customers: Please don’t phone unless it’s absolutely necessary.
We need to prioritise:
- Customers who have an urgent claim, for example your car is undrivable following an accident, you are injured, or your home is uninhabitable.
- Customers who can’t pay now as a result of the Coronavirus pandemic, call us - we want to help you.
If you have questions about your renewal or want to make a change to your policy, you can use our virtual assistant. If your policy is due to renew in the next week and you haven’t opted for auto-renewal, please call us. If you have opted for auto-renewal, please make sure your insurance still meets your needs.
For more information and frequently asked questions about COVID-19, go to our Coronavirus help and support page.
Get ahead of the game by insuring all the cars in your household with Churchill up to a maximum of 10 vehicles. Introductory discount. Subject to a minimum premium.
Already insured one car with us? Now you can start saving money on any additional cars, thanks to our multi-car discount.
The benefits of Churchill's multi-car discount
- You can keep separate renewal dates, meaning you won't get stung with all the renewal costs at the same time.
- The other policyholders can be other members of your family or friends living at the address, or even you as the main policyholder but insuring a second vehicle as well.
- Your No Claim Discount won't be affected by other vehicles in the household. If one of you has an accident or makes a claim on one vehicle the NCD on the other vehicles won't be affected.
How to apply for Churchill multi-car discount
Insure your first car with us and you can then get a quick quote on other cars at the same address and benefit from our multi car discount.
Reasons to rely on Churchill for car insurance
There are plenty of benefits to choosing Churchill car insurance, including:
- Uninsured driver cover
If an uninsured driver hits your car, and it's not your fault, we'll cover your excess and protect your No Claim Discount (comprehensive cover only). Registration number, car make and model relating to the other driver are required for non-fault claims.
- Cover for personal belongings in your car
- Discounts for named drivers
As long as your named driver remains claim free, they may be eligible for a discount when they take out a policy in their own name with us.
- Accident recovery helpline 24/7 for all comprehensive car customers
- Brand new replacement car if your vehicle is less than 12 months old and you are the first and only registered keeper