This covers you if your car is stolen, damaged by fire or accidentally damaged. You're also covered for claims made by other people for bodily injury or damage to their property.
Below you can find out some of the ways that we look after you as a Churchill car insurance customer.
Third Party Fire and Theft
This covers you if other people claim against you for injury or damage to their car or property, and if your car is stolen or damaged by fire.
Summary of benefits
With a comprehensive car insurance policy, you can enjoy all this cover as standard:
- 24 hour accident recovery
- Repairs guaranteed for 5 years when you use an approved repairer
- If you have 4 years or more No Claim Discount, then you can choose to protect it
- New for old cover on cars under 12 months old and you are the first and only registered keeper
- Personal accident cover for policyholder and spouse or partner
- Medical expenses following an accident
- Cover for personal belongings in the car
- Vandalism promise means you won't lose your No Claim Discount if your car is vandalised. Excess applies, crime reference number required and damage can't have been caused by another vehicle
- Download the policy documents
Apply online simply and securely
Using our quick and simple online application process, it normally takes just a few minutes to get a quote. You can be confident that buying online from Churchill is safe and secure as we use the highest level of protection.
Take a look at our optional extras
When buying your car insurance, take advantage of these extra options on offer to you:
Churchill Legal Assistance Service
Cover for up to £100,000 in legal costs if you have an accident in your car that isn't your fault.
Examples of what you may claim for include compensation for personal injury, loss of earnings and accident repair costs if you don’t have comprehensive cover.
No Claim Discount Protection
Protect your No Claim Discount if you've earned four or more years.
Guaranteed Hire Car Plus
We'll send another car your way if yours is damaged in an accident or is stolen and not found.