Following the Government’s announcement asking everyone to stay at home, we’re making some changes to the way we work to make sure we’re looking after our people and our customers. We’re setting up as many of our colleagues as possible to work from home, but this will take a few days.
In the short-term, we’re only accepting new business online. That means new customers can’t buy insurance over the phone.
Existing customers: Please don’t phone unless it’s absolutely necessary.
We need to prioritise:
- Customers who have an urgent claim, for example your car is undrivable following an accident, you are injured, or your home is uninhabitable.
- Customers who can’t pay now as a result of the Coronavirus pandemic, call us - we want to help you.
If you have questions about your renewal or want to make a change to your policy, you can use our virtual assistant. If your policy is due to renew in the next week and you haven’t opted for auto-renewal, please call us. If you have opted for auto-renewal, please make sure your insurance still meets your needs.
For more information and frequently asked questions about COVID-19, go to our Coronavirus help and support page.
Cats and dogs can be very important members of any family, and Churchill’s hints and tips will help you look after your pet and explain what to do in the event of accident or illness.
Churchill’s guide to pet insurance
- Insurance for dogs
- Healthy eating for cats
- Pets behaving badly
- Choosing a dog breed
- Missing pets
- How to buy a pet
- Dogs and third party liability
- Coping with the death of a pet
- Keeping your dog under control
- Myths about cats
- Kennels and catteries
- Names for pets
- Cats and dogs living together… peacefully!
- Pest control
- Why pet insurance makes sense
- Family planning for cats
- Feeding your cat
- Feeding your dog
- Taking pets on a long journey
- Finding a vet
- Walking your dog
- Caring for your pet
- Adopt a dog
- How pets can boost your health