Following the Government’s announcement asking everyone to stay at home, we’re making some changes to the way we work to make sure we’re looking after our people and our customers. We’re setting up as many of our colleagues as possible to work from home, but this will take a few days.
In the short-term, we’re only accepting new business online. That means new customers can’t buy insurance over the phone.
Existing customers: Please don’t phone unless it’s absolutely necessary.
We need to prioritise:
- Customers who have an urgent claim, for example your car is undrivable following an accident, you are injured, or your home is uninhabitable.
- Customers who can’t pay now as a result of the Coronavirus pandemic, call us - we want to help you.
If you have questions about your renewal or want to make a change to your policy, you can use our virtual assistant. If your policy is due to renew in the next week and you haven’t opted for auto-renewal, please call us. If you have opted for auto-renewal, please make sure your insurance still meets your needs.
For more information and frequently asked questions about COVID-19, go to our Coronavirus help and support page.
- Cheaper home insurance
- With most insurance companies claiming to offer cheaper home insurance, it’s difficult to know where the real savings are.
- Entertainment equipment
- Many of these items can be expensive on their own – a computer, TV or state-of-the-art hi-fi system can easily cost over £1,000 each.
- Your Churchill home insurance policy document contains all the information about your policy, but to help further, here’s our glossary of home insurance-related terms.
- Hassle free claims
- With any luck you’ll never have to make a claim on your contents insurance but if you do, there’ll be enough to think about without worrying about whether or not your claim will go through okay.
- Homeowner insurance
- If you’re a UK homeowner, then you should be able to take advantage of Churchill’s home insurance.
- How much cover?
- Churchill Home Insurance comes in different shapes and sizes depending on your needs.
- Knowing exactly what you’ve got in your home will ensure you get the right amount of contents insurance and help you if you ever need to make a claim.
- Review your insurance
- Changes to your circumstances can affect your Churchill home insurance policy.
- Keep the receipt
- Before you invest in Churchill Home Contents Insurance and start your filing system you should take into account how much we can cover you for and any limitations we impose.