Following the Government’s announcement asking everyone to stay at home, we’re making some changes to the way we work to make sure we’re looking after our people and our customers. We’re setting up as many of our colleagues as possible to work from home, but this will take a few days.
In the short-term, we’re only accepting new business online. That means new customers can’t buy insurance over the phone.
Existing customers: Please don’t phone unless it’s absolutely necessary.
We need to prioritise:
- Customers who have an urgent claim, for example your car is undrivable following an accident, you are injured, or your home is uninhabitable.
- Customers who can’t pay now as a result of the Coronavirus pandemic, call us - we want to help you.
If you have questions about your renewal or want to make a change to your policy, you can use our virtual assistant. If your policy is due to renew in the next week and you haven’t opted for auto-renewal, please call us. If you have opted for auto-renewal, please make sure your insurance still meets your needs.
For more information and frequently asked questions about COVID-19, go to our Coronavirus help and support page.
Making a decision about home building and contents insurance is not always easy. This is a collection of handy hints and tips from Churchill that will help you protect your home and possessions.
- Insuring your possessions out of the home
- Home insurance glossary
- Making a home contents inventory
- How to avoid invalidating your home insurance
- Hassle free claims
- TV and computer insurance
- Updating your home insurance
- Jewellery insurance: do you have enough?
- Top tips for buying cheaper home insurance
- Home insurance quotes online
- How much home insurance cover do I need?
- Video: What’s really in your bag? The value of Personal Possessions cover
- What is contents insurance?
- Jewellery valuation and insurance