Getting your home back to normal

If you need to make a claim simply call Churchill on 0345 603 3590 .

If your home has been damaged by floods, you can count on Churchill to help.

Depending on your policy with us we’ll help with drying out the property. Your claims advisor will arrange for work to start as soon as possible and if you’ve had extensive damage we may send someone out to see you.

Don’t start redecorating straight away – it can be several weeks, even months before your home dries out fully. In the meantime, if you have contents cover with us, your claims advisor will work with you to draw up an inventory of damaged contents and can arrange any emergency payments. Make sure you hold onto the receipts for these and once the content claim is agreed we’ll arrange to replace your damaged goods as soon as possible.