Following the Government’s announcement asking everyone to stay at home, we’re making some changes to the way we work to make sure we’re looking after our people and our customers. We’re setting up as many of our colleagues as possible to work from home, but this will take a few days.
In the short-term, we’re only accepting new business online. That means new customers can’t buy insurance over the phone.
Existing customers: Please don’t phone unless it’s absolutely necessary.
We need to prioritise:
- Customers who have an urgent claim, for example your car is undrivable following an accident, you are injured, or your home is uninhabitable.
- Customers who can’t pay now as a result of the Coronavirus pandemic, call us - we want to help you.
If you have questions about your renewal or want to make a change to your policy, you can use our virtual assistant. If your policy is due to renew in the next week and you haven’t opted for auto-renewal, please call us. If you have opted for auto-renewal, please make sure your insurance still meets your needs.
For more information and frequently asked questions about COVID-19, go to our Coronavirus help and support page.
What's been going on in Churchill's world?
Churchill the dog has had a bit of a makeover. He's now more real, more chilled, and reasy to help customers as best he can... with a little help from his hard working team, of course.
However, if you're feeling nostalgic about the old nodding dog and the 'Oh Yes!' catchphrase, you can catch some of Churchill's previous adventures on his YouTube channel.
Have a read through our press releases
Why not read through our very interesting press releases? Everything you read will have been correct when it was first published, but we can't promise it's still accurate if you're reading something old.
If you're a journalist, and you want to get in touch with someone from the Churchill press team, please call:
Simon Henrick - Head of News, Churchill Insurance
Emma Cava - Churchill car insurance PR Manager 01651 831715
Chelsey Wheeler - Churchill home insurance PR Manager 01651 832095
Naomi Kombe - Churchill travel insurance PR Manager 01651 832895
Or if you'd rather, feel free to email them at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- East London tops UK's uninsured driving hotspots
- Police seize Porches, Rolls Royces, Maseratis and Bentleys because they aren't insured
- Over 150,00 motorists caught driving while already banned from the road
- Half of parents let their under-14s drink alcohol at home
- 12 million drivers park where they shouldn't
- Risky Britain - Over 7 million homeowners didn't have a survey before buying their property
- Mobile litter bugs: 7.6 million drivers admit to littering from their cars
- A generation of children alone in the home
- “You can stand under my umbrella”…because I stole it
- Almost 9 in 10 burglary crimes unresolved
- There is no excuse for driving uninsured
- Beware the 'Jekyll and Hyde' motorists
- Lollipoppers still guardians of the school crossing