Following the Government’s announcement asking everyone to stay at home, we’re making some changes to the way we work to make sure we’re looking after our people and our customers. We’re setting up as many of our colleagues as possible to work from home, but this will take a few days.
In the short-term, we’re only accepting new business online. That means new customers can’t buy insurance over the phone.
Existing customers: Please don’t phone unless it’s absolutely necessary.
We need to prioritise:
- Customers who have an urgent claim, for example your car is undrivable following an accident, you are injured, or your home is uninhabitable.
- Customers who can’t pay now as a result of the Coronavirus pandemic, call us - we want to help you.
If you have questions about your renewal or want to make a change to your policy, you can use our virtual assistant. If your policy is due to renew in the next week and you haven’t opted for auto-renewal, please call us. If you have opted for auto-renewal, please make sure your insurance still meets your needs.
For more information and frequently asked questions about COVID-19, go to our Coronavirus help and support page.
- 30% discount when you buy online
(Discount applies to the first 12 months)
- Up to £3,000 for vets fees for each separate injury or illness
for 12 months from the first date of treatment for each new condition
- Up to £500 towards your dog’s purchase price if your dog dies
available as an optional add on
- Up to £1,000 for advertising or reward if your dog is lost or stolen – available as an optional add on
- Bereavement counselling and a legal advice line included as standard