26th December 2011
Churchill Car Insurance is offering 12 months car insurance for the price of 10 months cover to new customers from 26th December 2011.
Perfect for motorists who are shopping around for new deals in the New Year, the offer will be valid on phone and web quotes until 31st March 2012. Quotes are valid for 90 days, so even if a driver's insurance is not due before the offer ends, they can get a quote and still take up a policy at that price and on those payment terms within the following three months.
Churchill Car Insurance offers the following cover as standard:
- Uninsured driver cover - we'll protect your No Claims Discount if, by no fault of your own, an uninsured driver hits your car - and we'll cover your excess too (Comprehensive cover only)
- Named drivers earn their own Named Driver No Claims Discount to use on their own policy with us
- 24-hour accident recovery helpline (Comprehensive cover only)
- Repairs guaranteed for five years when you use an approved repairer
- New replacement car if your vehicle is under 12 months old if you are the first owner and registered keeper
- Personal accident cover for policyholder and spouse or partner (Comprehensive cover only)
- Cover for personal belongings in the car subject to limit (Comprehensive cover only)
- For further details on Churchill Car Insurance visit www.churchill.com
Notes to editors:
Terms and conditions
12 for 10 offer applied an as introductory discount
Minimum premium applies
Offer ends 31/03/12
Churchill Car Insurance is not available in Northern Ireland
Please note that this offer will not be advertised on the aggregators.
For further information please contact:
Founded in 1989, Churchill is now one of the UK’s leading providers of general insurance, offering car, home, travel and pet insurance cover over the phone or on-line.
Churchill general insurance policies are underwritten by U K Insurance Limited, Registered office: The Wharf, Neville Street, Leeds LS1 4AZ. Registered in England and Wales No 1179980. U K Insurance Limited is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority.
Churchill and U K Insurance Limited are both part of Direct Line Insurance Group plc.