Following the Government’s announcement asking everyone to stay at home, we’re making some changes to the way we work to make sure we’re looking after our people and our customers. We’re setting up as many of our colleagues as possible to work from home, but this will take a few days.
In the short-term, we’re only accepting new business online. That means new customers can’t buy insurance over the phone.
Existing customers: Please don’t phone unless it’s absolutely necessary.
We need to prioritise:
- Customers who have an urgent claim, for example your car is undrivable following an accident, you are injured, or your home is uninhabitable.
- Customers who can’t pay now as a result of the Coronavirus pandemic, call us - we want to help you.
If you have questions about your renewal or want to make a change to your policy, you can use our virtual assistant. If your policy is due to renew in the next week and you haven’t opted for auto-renewal, please call us. If you have opted for auto-renewal, please make sure your insurance still meets your needs.
For more information and frequently asked questions about COVID-19, go to our Coronavirus help and support page.
What are the benefits of third party cover insurance?
You are covered if a claim is made against you for damage caused against a third party vehicle, property or bodily injury.
Third Party insurance extras
- Multi-car insurance discount
- If two or more cars in your household are insured with us or if you are another named driver on a Churchill car insurance policy, we will give you a multi-car insurance discount on the second car.
- Named Driver No Claim Discount
- Whilst your named driver remains claim free on your policy they can earn their own Named Driver No Claim Discount to use when they take out their own car insurance policy with Churchill.
- Churchill Legal Assistance Service (optional)
- If you have an accident involving your car that is not your fault, we will pay the legal costs to help you recover your uninsured losses from the party at fault as long as it is more likely than not that your claim will succeed.