Contact us

Need some help?

More help and support

It's easy to manage your home policy online

Need to make a change to your home policy? You can upload documents, change the name on your policy, add another person to your policy and request documents online.

Uploading a document

Upload any of the following home insurance documents via our online portal:

  • Sale and purchase letter
  • Power of attorney
  • Death certificate
Upload now


Ready to make a home claim?

We can help if you have any questions, get a bit stuck or just need some support.

We may already have the answer

If you have any home insurance questions, the answer may be waiting on our FAQs page.

Go to FAQs

Renew your home insurance policy

It’s never been easier to renew your policy, check out the options to get started

We’ll send you a letter at least 21 days before your policy is due to end, to confirm if you’re up for automatic renewal.

Renewing online is quick, easy and secure. You’ll need your renewal letter, policy documents and payment method handy - then start by filling out our web form.

Start Web Form

If you'd like to make changes to your policy before renewing or if you wish to opt out of automatic renewal speak to a member of our team, we're here to help.

During the festive season

We're open 8am - 4pm on Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve.
We're closed on Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Year's Day.

Otherwise it's business as usual.

Give us a call

If you still have a question, we’ll get you in touch with the right person.

Opening hours

  • Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm
  • Saturday & bank holidays 9am - 5pm
  • Sundays Closed

Legal advice line: 0345 246 2408

24 hours a day, 365 days a year

Calls may be monitored and recorded. Call charges will vary.

Make a claim

Claims 0345 603 3590

Opening hours

  • Mon - Fri 8am - 6pm
  • Saturday & bank holidays 9am - 2pm
  • Sundays Closed

24 hours emergency: 0345 603 3599

24 hours a day, 365 days a year

Our pick of helpful home insurance questions

If you are unfortunate enough to suffer loss or damage to your property and / or its contents, you should report the incident to us as soon as reasonably possible. To report a claim, please contact us on 0345 603 3590 . Lines are open 8am‐6pm Weekdays, 9am‐2pm Saturday and Bank Holidays.

When reporting a claim please ensure that you have the following information to hand:

  • Your policy number
  • List of items that have been damaged, including the original cost
  • A crime or loss reference number (if you have been a victim of theft, vandalism or lost items outside of your home)
  • Any other information you think will be helpful

You will receive a renewal invite at least 21 days prior to your renewal date – this will state whether your policy will automatically renew or if you need to call us to renew. If you wish to set up an automatic renewal so that you don't need to worry about becoming uninsured, please call us on 0345 603 3551 .

Cover for liability to the public is provided under our contents policy for up to 2,000,000 per incident. This covers all amounts you become legally responsible for as the occupier (but not as the owner) of your home, or a private person as a result of an accident which happens during the period of cover, if someone is injured, falls ill or dies, or if property is lost or damaged anywhere in the world during the period of cover. Please review our policy wording for further details.

More information on Home Insurance

For a small additional cost you can choose to protect your home and its contents against accidental damage. Accidental damage cover is included in our Home Plus policy as standard.

Examples of accidental damage to the building include: drilling into a pipe or cable, damage to a kitchen worktop caused by a hot pan or children drawing on the walls.

Examples of accidental damage to home contents include: damage caused by spilling food or drink on your carpet or accidentally knocking over an ornament.

You can select accidental damage on the premium page of the home insurance quote, in the ‘Additional Cover’ section. Just choose which type of accidental damage cover you require from the dropdown list. Alternatively, you can choose to upgrade to Home Plus where accidental damage cover is included as standard.

See more questions

Not happy?

Please view our complaints procedure