Summary of cover
Did you know you could get 30% discount when you buy online?
(Discount applies to the first 12 months)
|Vets fees limit||£3,000 for each separate injury or illness for 12 months from the first date of treatment for each new condition.|
|Time limit||Up to 12 months from the first date of treatment|
|Complementary treatment||£1,000 per condition|
|Consultation fees limit||£45 per visit|
|Out of hours consultation fees limit||£110 per visit|
|Histology fees limit||£70|
|Cytology fees limit||£70|
|Hydrotherapy or phsiotherapy limit (max 15 sessions)||£35 per session|
Our pet insurance includes 24-hour helplines for Find a vet Pet legal and Bereavement counselling
|Third party liability for dogs||Up to £1,000,000 should your dog cause damage to property or injure someone|
|Overseas Travel cover||Quarantine cover, repeat tick & worming treatment, emergency expenses while abroad, loss of pet passport|
Additional benefits package
What’s not covered
- Claims for or connected with a , symptom or event
- Claims for any illness, disease or related condition once the vet fee benefit limit has been reached
- Claims for or connected to any illness or disease arising during the first 10 days of the pet being covered
- Any claims for, or connected to, preventative care such as vaccinations or flea or worming treatment
- Non-essential or routine treatment or costs
The above is only a summary of some of the exclusions. For more detailed information please refer to the pet insurance policy document.
Any condition or symptoms, or signs of injury or illness, that happen or exist in any form before the pet was covered by this insurance. This includes any recurrence of that condition.