Summary of cover
Up to £3,000 for vets fees for each separate injury or illness for 12 months from the first date of treatment for each new condition. Within the overall vet fee limit there are maximum fee levels for some treatments. Please read the Policy Wording for further information.
Up to £1,500 for vets fees for accidental injury for 12 months from the first date of treatment for each accidental injury. Within the overall vet fee limit there are maximum fee levels for some treatments. Please read the Policy Wording for further information.
Up to £500 for emergency treatment for an illness. Covers vet fees for emergency treatment required immediately for sudden and unexpected illness.
Third party liability for dogs
Up to £1,000,000 should your dog cause damage to property or injure someone
Overseas Travel cover
Quarantine cover, Repeat Tick & worming treatment, Emergency expenses while abroad, Loss of pet passport
Additional benefits package
- Up to £1,000 for advertising and reward
if your pet is lost or stolen
- Up to £500 of your pets purchase price if your pet dies
due to accident or illness (accident only on the Pet Emergency policy)
- Up to £750 for emergency boarding kennel fees
if you are hospitalised for more than 4 days
- Up to £3,000 towards cancelling or cutting short your holiday
if your pet requires life-saving surgery
- Up to £500 of your pets purchase price for loss of your pet through theft or straying
if your pet has not been found after 45 days
Included in both policies there are three 24-hour helplines:
- Find a vet
- Pet legal
- Bereavement counselling
- There is no cover for any condition or signs and symptoms of an illness, injury or disease that exist in any form before the start date of this insurance
- All cover for ongoing claims is subject to the policy remaining in force
- Excludes working animals and dangerous dogs
- Must reside in the U.K.