Following the Government’s announcement asking everyone to stay at home, we’re making some changes to the way we work to make sure we’re looking after our people and our customers. We’re setting up as many of our colleagues as possible to work from home, but this will take a few days.
In the short-term, we’re only accepting new business online. That means new customers can’t buy insurance over the phone.
Existing customers: Please don’t phone unless it’s absolutely necessary.
We need to prioritise:
- Customers who have an urgent claim, for example your car is undrivable following an accident, you are injured, or your home is uninhabitable.
- Customers who can’t pay now as a result of the Coronavirus pandemic, call us - we want to help you.
If you have questions about your renewal or want to make a change to your policy, you can use our virtual assistant. If your policy is due to renew in the next week and you haven’t opted for auto-renewal, please call us. If you have opted for auto-renewal, please make sure your insurance still meets your needs.
For more information and frequently asked questions about COVID-19, go to our Coronavirus help and support page.
If you’ve been involved in an accident and a Churchill policyholder was at fault, we’d like the opportunity to put things right for you.
Third Party Vehicle Solutions is a fast, completely free service, designed to get you back on the road as quickly as possible. By letting us to handle your claim you’ll cut out the cost and hassle of accident management companies getting involved.
We’ll assign a dedicated Claims Handler to deal with your claim and you’ll benefit in a number of ways:
- We can arrange collection of your vehicle by one of our approved repairers. We can also supply you with a replacement vehicle.
- Our approved repairer will call you within 3 business hours and our hire car supplier will call you within 1 business hour.
- You can claim directly through our policyholder’s insurance policy so you don’t need to have an open claim on your own policy.
- There’s no need to pay an excess and your No Claim Discount will not be affected.
- Keep the cost of the claim low by dealing with us directly.
If you also sustained an injury as a result of the accident, find out more at http://www.churchill.com/car-insurance/claims/bodily-injury-direct