Following the Government’s announcement asking everyone to stay at home, we’re making some changes to the way we work to make sure we’re looking after our people and our customers. We’re setting up as many of our colleagues as possible to work from home, but this will take a few days.
In the short-term, we’re only accepting new business online. That means new customers can’t buy insurance over the phone.
Existing customers: Please don’t phone unless it’s absolutely necessary.
We need to prioritise:
- Customers who have an urgent claim, for example your car is undrivable following an accident, you are injured, or your home is uninhabitable.
- Customers who can’t pay now as a result of the Coronavirus pandemic, call us - we want to help you.
If you have questions about your renewal or want to make a change to your policy, you can use our virtual assistant. If your policy is due to renew in the next week and you haven’t opted for auto-renewal, please call us. If you have opted for auto-renewal, please make sure your insurance still meets your needs.
For more information and frequently asked questions about COVID-19, go to our Coronavirus help and support page.
Travel insurance on the piste
Whether you’re new to the slopes or an experienced winter sports enthusiast, if there’s one thing we all know - you can’t rely on the weather. So as well as your ski gear we’ll also protect you against piste closures so you can get on with perfecting your snow plough.
Add winter sports cover to your online travel insurance quote now.
Benefits of winter sports cover
- Cover your own and hired ski/snowboarding equipment
- Ski school costs covered if you’re ill or injured
- Cover for skiing/snowboarding off piste with a qualified guide or instructor
- Recovery from the piste and medical expenses if you’re injured as a result of a skiing accident
- Air ambulance fees and cover to bring you home if necessary
- Up to £25 per day to travel to another piste if yours is closed
- Cover for your ski pack if it’s not used for more than 48 hours due to illness/injury
Winter Sports Cover
|Included by winter sports cover||Amount|
|Hire of equipment||£300|
|Replacement lift/ski passes||£300|
|Being unable to ski||£300|