Following the Government’s announcement asking everyone to stay at home, we’re making some changes to the way we work to make sure we’re looking after our people and our customers. We’re setting up as many of our colleagues as possible to work from home, but this will take a few days.
In the short-term, we’re only accepting new business online. That means new customers can’t buy insurance over the phone.
Existing customers: Please don’t phone unless it’s absolutely necessary.
We need to prioritise:
- Customers who have an urgent claim, for example your car is undrivable following an accident, you are injured, or your home is uninhabitable.
- Customers who can’t pay now as a result of the Coronavirus pandemic, call us - we want to help you.
If you have questions about your renewal or want to make a change to your policy, you can use our virtual assistant. If your policy is due to renew in the next week and you haven’t opted for auto-renewal, please call us. If you have opted for auto-renewal, please make sure your insurance still meets your needs.
For more information and frequently asked questions about COVID-19, go to our Coronavirus help and support page.
Whether you’re travelling at home or abroad, travel insured! Churchill hints and tips cover holiday health, what to do if you lose possessions whilst away and the importance of travel insurance.
Churchill’s guide to travel insurance
- Avoid buying insurance from a travel company: UK prices are high
- Where to find cheaper travel insurance
- The benefits of annual travel insurance
- Holidays abroad vs. the UK
- The importance of holiday insurance
- Single trip travel insurance
- Camping holidays
- Healthy Holiday
- Group holidays
- Holiday Health
- Winter sports cover
- Cheap travel insurance
- Green holidays
- Travel insurance
- Top winter sport destinations
- Tips on holiday packing
- Safeguard against holiday illness
- Health costs abroad
- Losing your possessions on holiday
- Travel first aid
- Tips for a relaxing flight
- Diving holidays
- What you need to know before you go travelling
- Golfing holidays