Owning a dog isn’t cheap, but as part of the family everyday expenses like food, toys, and even regular vet treatments like vaccinations can be budgeted for. But our pets can be unpredictable, their mischievous nature can get them into scrapes, and unexpected, serious illnesses can develop with old age. So having dog insurance is another way you can care for your pet.
What does Churchill dog insurance cover you against?
Churchill dog insurance gives pet owners protection for a limited period of 12 months after any injury or illness that needs vet treatment. This policy may suit you if you are worried about the immediate high cost of treatment after an injury, such as a road accident, or illness.
What you get:
- Up to £3,000 for vet’s fees for each new condition up to 12 months from the start of the condition. This includes up to £1,000 towards complementary treatments
- Up to £1,000 for advertising and reward if your dog is lost or stolen
- Up to £500 if your dog sadly dies through accident or illness
- Emergency kennel fees if you’re suddenly hospitalised up to £750
- Up to £3,000 for the cost of cancelling or cutting short your holiday if your dog requires life saving surgery
- Expert advice, including bereavement counselling and legal advice line
- Pay monthly at no extra charge
- 15% discount when you buy online