Following the Government’s announcement asking everyone to stay at home, we’re making some changes to the way we work to make sure we’re looking after our people and our customers. We’re setting up as many of our colleagues as possible to work from home, but this will take a few days.
In the short-term, we’re only accepting new business online. That means new customers can’t buy insurance over the phone.
Existing customers: Please don’t phone unless it’s absolutely necessary.
We need to prioritise:
- Customers who have an urgent claim, for example your car is undrivable following an accident, you are injured, or your home is uninhabitable.
- Customers who can’t pay now as a result of the Coronavirus pandemic, call us - we want to help you.
If you have questions about your renewal or want to make a change to your policy, you can use our virtual assistant. If your policy is due to renew in the next week and you haven’t opted for auto-renewal, please call us. If you have opted for auto-renewal, please make sure your insurance still meets your needs.
For more information and frequently asked questions about COVID-19, go to our Coronavirus help and support page.
Since you can name up to 6 people on your annual travel insurance, you could get the entire family covered for a whole year. From family holidays to business travel and even school trips; you don’t even need to travel together to stay protected. For group discounts and prices, get a quote today.
Benefits of annual travel insurance
- 10% discount for existing Churchill home or car insurance customers. Where more than one discount applies these will be deducted consecutively
- Kids covered half price
- Group discounts available
- Earn up to 10% no claim discount at renewal
- New for old replacement cover for your personal possessions (for clothing and towels we deduct wear and tear)
Annual travel insurance cover
You can count on Churchill to cover you for all of the following when you take out our annual travel insurance.
|Cover||Up to the value of|
|Emergency medical treatment overseas||£10,000,000|
|Hospital benefit (minor expenses such as taxis, food and phone calls)||£1,000|
|Cancellation of your holiday||£5,000|
|Personal possessions||£2,000 (£3,000 if upgraded)|
|Replacement item if your luggage is delayed||£200|
|Loss of passport or tickets||£500|
|Emergency dental fees||£250|
|Catastrophe cover (includes extra travel and accommodation expenses)||£1,000|