Following the Government’s announcement asking everyone to stay at home, we’re making some changes to the way we work to make sure we’re looking after our people and our customers. We’re setting up as many of our colleagues as possible to work from home, but this will take a few days.
In the short-term, we’re only accepting new business online. That means new customers can’t buy insurance over the phone.
Existing customers: Please don’t phone unless it’s absolutely necessary.
We need to prioritise:
- Customers who have an urgent claim, for example your car is undrivable following an accident, you are injured, or your home is uninhabitable.
- Customers who can’t pay now as a result of the Coronavirus pandemic, call us - we want to help you.
If you have questions about your renewal or want to make a change to your policy, you can use our virtual assistant. If your policy is due to renew in the next week and you haven’t opted for auto-renewal, please call us. If you have opted for auto-renewal, please make sure your insurance still meets your needs.
For more information and frequently asked questions about COVID-19, go to our Coronavirus help and support page.
- Automatic renewal
- Have you ever had that horrible sinking feeling when you suddenly remember that your car insurance runs out today? Or was it yesterday? Or is it tomorrow?
- Car insurance companies
- As your car insurance company, we are dedicated to providing you with the very best car insurance cover and service.
- Car insurance fraud
- Car accidents are bad news: they cause damage to vehicles, they cost money and in some cases they end up with people getting hurt.
- Car insurance groups
- One factor that influences your insurance premium is the insurance group that your car falls into.
- Cheap car insurance
- Most insurers claim to offer cheap car insurance and with so many comparison sites too it can be hard to know where to turn.
- Classic car insurance
- If you own a classic car you’ll want to take care of it and keep it in great condition.
- Compare car insurance
- Car insurance is a legal requirement in the UK, and there are three types of cover available with Churchill.
- Insurance savings
- A happy, healthy car needs a bit more than a weekly visit to the petrol station and a monthly wash and polish.
- Invalidate cover
- When you take out car insurance, your insurer will highlight your policy’s key facts and exclusions and you should check your policy document when you receive
- Named drivers
- If you don’t own a car but regularly drive someone else’s – perhaps your partner’s, or maybe you borrow your mum’s every week – then you can have your name put on their car insurance, usually quite easily and cheaply.
- Our glossary of car insurance-related terms.
- Why do I need car insurance?
- In the UK, it is a legal requirement for all cars being driven to have a car insurance policy.
- How to renew your motor insurance
- For most of the year, your motor insurance is probably the last thing on your mind – and so it should be.
- Making sure you renew your car insurance
- More than 3.2 million people in the UK have taken to the road uninsured after forgetting to renew their car insurance.